The E-poster presentation is conducted as a part of RhinOtoCon 2019 for both PGs and Consultants. You can participate by registering with your Name, Email Id, Phone number, RhinOtoCon Registration Number and submitting your presentation.
Note - Conference registration is mandatory to participate in the E-poster presentation.
1. The E-poster will be displayed on standard 42” (Diagonal) LCD
2. File format should be PowerPoint (.PPT/.PPTX)
3. Total size of the presentation should not exceed 10 MB
4. Kindly format your presentation in a three power point slide
5. All slides should be in landscape format
6. Animation/movies/sounds will not be supported; please submit in a static PPT format only
The E-poster needs to be created as -
1. Each slide title should be placed in a title placeholder
2. The text should include (most likely as separate elements of the poster) Introduction, Aim, Methods, Results, Conclusion and Acknowledgements
The poster should be self explanatory. Text should be brief and well organized. It is suggested that font size of the text should be at least 28 point. The typeface chosen should be a simple and clear one (e.g. Helvetica).